Specialists in Smarter Solutions
for your Complex Asset-Integrity Challenges
Sensor Networks, Inc is headquartered in State College, PA
- With Offices in Houston, Hong Kong, Osaka, And Koln -
Today’s tough problems need smart solutions…
A couple guys and a big idea. That’s how it all started. In 2014, co-founders Dr. Jim Barshinger and Bruce Pellegrino were working on a corrosion-monitoring product using decades-old technology when the idea struck – Why not modernize the electronics so they can connect directly to the internet?
Sure, corrosion monitoring might not be new, but there is a better, more efficient way. Providing the tools for our customers to solve their critical asset management challenges while making the workplace safer is the driving force behind Sensor Networks, Inc. What started with sensors has expanded into continued innovation as we strive to provide breakthrough solutions to the complicated problems that challenge industry.
Collectively, the Sensor Networks Inc. team’s experience spans decades in the highly specialized fields of ultrasonic and remote visual technologies. All of that experience is dedicated to creating a better, safer world in which our customers have the reliable technology and high-quality data they need to create safer, more cost-effective operations using targeted solutions designed to solve the unique industrial challenges faced today, including:
- Remote non-intrusive corrosion monitoring of plant piping, vessels and other components in refineries and chemical plants
- Experience-based UT applications engineering
- Standard and customized ultrasonic transducers
- Remote visual tooling for demanding in-situ test and inspection applications in aerospace and power generation