You are currently visiting the website of Sensor Networks, Inc. (“we“, “us” and “our“).
Sensor Networks, Inc. values your personal data and privacy. This privacy notice informs you about the personal data we collect and how we handle it.
We process your personal data in order to provide you with a customized website that will help you get to know Sensor Networks, Inc.
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is defined as any information about an identified or identifiable individual. An identifiable individual is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more factors specific to that individual.
Sensor Networks, Inc., as a data controller may collect personal data about you when:
- You voluntarily subscribe to the Sensor Networks, Inc. newsletter;
- You sign up for services from Sensor Networks, Inc.;
- You fill in the contact form; or
- You interact with Sensor Networks, Inc.’s sales teams.
When you access these pages, you will receive information about the collection of your personal data and you can give – or withhold – your consent.
To provide this information, we may collect your name, phone number, e-mail address, job title, company, country and any other data you may provide in your message.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
We use your identification data to enable you:
- To contact us via our website; and
- To receive commercial emails based on information you request on our website.
This data will be used to provide you with the requested services and may be used for further processing for marketing purposes with your express consent.
In this way, you can:
- Access personalized and accurate information when you request it;
- Receive our newsletters, white papers or other materials when you explicitly consent;
- Receive requested products and/or services; and
- Receive presentations of new products and/or services from Sensor Networks, Inc. if you have explicitly agreed to receive such information.
The purposes of cookies are explained in the cookies section available below.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The length of time we process your personal data will be in accordance with specific country requirements and with Sensor Networks, Inc.’s Personal Data Retention and Disposal Policy. We have determined a period of 3 years during which we can retain your personal data as a website user.
SENSOR NETWORKS, INC. AND YOUR PERSONAL DATA
For the processing of data from this website, Sensor Networks, Inc. is the data controller, deciding on the purposes and means of the processing.
As part of our data protection and privacy initiative, Sensor Networks, Inc. has adopted Data Protection and Privacy Compliance Manual. The policies it contains reflect our commitment to protecting not only our own personal data but also that of our customers, partners, or contacts. We are committed to handling personal data in accordance with a high level of protection of the personal data we process for own purposes but also for the purposes of our customers, allowing for the free flow of personal data between Sensor Networks, Inc. and legal entities directly or indirectly controlling, controlled by or under common control with Sensor Networks, Inc. (hereinafter, the Sensor Networks, Inc. Group). The website of Sensor Networks, Inc. is hosted in the United States. Any transfers resulting from an application support outside of the United States are governed by the Data Protection and Privacy Compliance Manual.
ACCURACY, RELEVANCE AND SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All personal data processed by Sensor Networks, Inc. is stored on secure servers. We implement appropriate contractual, technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data we process from loss, unauthorized access, use, disclosure or modification and to ensure the integrity of the personal data. In addition, we process your personal data only for the purposes identified in this Privacy Notice and we do not retain the data longer than necessary.
WHO CAN ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
Your personal data may be shared with the following persons:
- Internally, to employees and agents of Sensor Networks, Inc. or of the Sensor Networks, Inc. Group who have been strictly authorized individually to access it;
- To external service providers such as cloud services and customer relationship management solutions who have been specifically authorized to process personal data; and
- To our partners when we make our offer with third parties.
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal data;
- The right to access your personal data processed by Sensor Networks, Inc.;
- The right to be forgotten, which allows you to request the deletion of your personal data by Sensor Networks, Inc.;
- The right to rectification which allows you to modify and rectify the personal data that are processed about you by Sensor Networks, Inc.;
- The right to erasure which allows you to request that your personal data no longer be processed by Sensor Networks, Inc. and that it be erased;
- The right to restrict processing which allows you to control how your data is processed or to request that your personal data no longer be processed but only retained by Sensor Networks, Inc.; and
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data, which means that you can require Sensor Networks, Inc. to stop processing your personal data.
To exercise these rights, please contact the Sensor Networks, Inc. Group’s Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
You also have the right to file a complaint or claim with an appropriate privacy authority.
This notice was modified on September 22, 2022 and is updated regularly. We invite you to consult this page regularly.
Sensor Networks, Inc. is committed to respecting the privacy of electronic communications. The following information is intended to give you the keys to managing the cookies we use while you visit our website.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are small files that are downloaded to a device when the user accesses certain websites. The information is then sent back to the originating website when the user revisits the page or when they visit a website that recognizes the cookie. Cookies allow a website to recognize users, understand how users navigate through different websites, making it easier for the user to navigate, save preferences and improve the user’s experience on the website. Cookies can have different purposes and uses. For more information on cookies, visit the following websites: www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
We make every effort to ensure that you enjoy your experience on our website. That is why, when you visit our website, cookies are installed on your computer, subject to your acceptance as indicated below.
When you browse the Sensor Networks, Inc. website, information about your browsing experience may be collected for the purpose of understanding your use of features and pages.
Sensor Networks, Inc. also uses persistent cookies to collect browsing activity transparently without affecting the visitor experience.
ACCEPTANCE OR REFUSAL OF COOKIES
The registration of a cookie is essentially subject to your acceptance, which you can express and modify at any time and free of charge in the conditions provided below.
The following terminology is used to describe the main types of cookies we use:
MANDATORY COOKIE – Mandatory cookies are essential to the operation of the website.
SESSION COOKIE – Session cookies remain in your browser only during your browsing session, i.e. until you leave the site.
PERSISTENT COOKIE – Persistent cookies remain in your browser after the session (unless you delete them).
FUNCTIONAL COOKIES – Functional cookies are essential to your browsing experience and allow you to use the main features of the website and secure your connection.
PERFORMANCE COOKIES – Performance cookies collect information about your use of the website, such as web pages visited and error messages encountered; they do not collect personally identifiable information, and the information collected is aggregated so that it is anonymous. Performance cookies are used to improve the functioning of a website.
TARGETING COOKIES – Advertising targeting cookies are used to deliver personalized advertisements based on your profile and limit the number of times you see them, to help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign, and to understand how people behave after seeing an advertisement.
CLEAN COOKIES – Own cookies are set and used only by Sensor Networks, Inc..
THIRD PARTY COOKIES – Third party cookies are either set or used by third parties other than Sensor Networks, Inc..